Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Called To Serve

Dear Sister Sycamore:
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the...



Today I received the most important news for the next 18 months of my life.
MY CALL CAME!!!!
It was exciting and terrifying all at once!
Unfortunately I had to wait until my dad got home from work to open it up 
so that meant 6:30.
PM.
It was torturous!!!! I had to wait 6 hours.
SIX!!!!
I literally just sat at my kitchen counter staring at it.
Not the whole time of course but a great deal of it.
I was so nervous, I had butterflies the entire day.
I wouldn't even let my mom talk about it because it would make me even more nervous!
FINALLY
my dad came home and the whole family was ready to go!

You can't tell in the pictures but my hands were shaking! 
But after I read where I was going a calmness washed over me and I knew that's where I'm supposed to be.











México Ciudad Obregón Mission

I report to the Provo MTC
December 18, 2013
I'll preach the gospel in the
Spanish language.


Yes I know I butchered the name... Guess I better work on my Spanish! :)

I couldn't be more thrilled with where I'm going!
I absolutely cannot wait to teach the people in Mexico.
They already hold such a special place in my heart even though I haven't met them yet.

MEXICO HERE I COME!


No comments :

Post a Comment