Friday, July 12, 2013

It's Mail Time

I woke up this morning, barely able to open my eyes.
I hadn't gotten much sleep the last few days and getting up for work was killing me.
I went throughout my morning pretty much in zombie mode.
Right before I had to leave for work I went to check for the mail,
because that's what all missionary girlfriends do. It's all part of our daily routine.
And sitting in my mailbox was this lovely letter :)
Holy crap will you look at all those stamps!! I can't even imagine how much it cost him to send it to me.
This was my first official letter from the Philippines. 
And boy was it worth the wait.
Preston woke up at 6 am every morning for a week just so he could have time to write me a little bit each day. How freaking sweet is that??? 
I have the best guy in the world.
And want to know the absolute crazy part??
It only took 11 days to get to me!!
ELEVEN!
It's supposed to take 2-3 weeks.
I'm counting my blessings.


Happy Waiting :)

No comments :

Post a Comment