Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Happy Early Birthday To Me

So I've spent most of my morning putting together Preston's birthday package.
I thought it would just be a normal day of MG crafts.
But boy was I in for a surprise!!!
I got a note in the mailbox saying I had a package waiting for me at the post office.
I was a little confused at first until I read who it was from.
All it said was.. "Philippines"

My heart stopped.

Was this real life or was this whole morning just a dream?

Unfortunately I had to wait until my mom got home from work because there wasn't a car I could use!
I had an hour and a half to kill.
And man is that hard when all you're thinking about is getting that package.
But the time did eventually pass and as soon as was humanly possibly I had the package in my hands.
I can't even tell you how incredibly happy I am.
This thing is literally COVERED in stamps. 
Every inch of available space has a stamp on it.
So of course since it was from Preston I wanted to open it as carefully as possible.
But he made that extremely difficult!! It was completely wrapped in tape.
Like three layers worth.
And this box isn't an ordinary box. It was folded in all kinds of weird places.
After about 15 minutes of trying to pry it open, I was able to get all the things out of it.

OH MY GOODNESS.

I have the sweetest most amazing guy ever.
I don't think I've smiled this big in a looooooong time.
It was so simple but so perfect. 
There was a few things from the Philippines
Which are sooo cool!
And a few things he wrote to me.

The best part by far was that little black book you see above.
He made a scrapbook of our story.
It put me in tears it was so amazing!
Here's just a little sneak peek..
This is the first page.
I about died when I saw this.
Cutest.
Thing.
Ever.

I have the best boyfriend in the world.
Sorry ladies :)

No comments :

Post a Comment