Monday, July 8, 2013

2 Months

It has been exactly 
62 days.
9 weeks.
2 months.
Since Preston left.

Yes today has been an incredible day and I'm so happy to be able to mark off another
milestone on my calender. I can't even believe it's already been 2 months!
It's so true what every MG says..

The days go by slow but the weeks go by fast.

MONTH 1:

Said goodbye to the love of my life

Began my countdown

Wrote him DearElder.com letters constantly 

Chopped FIVE INCHES off

Got my first letter :)

My brother moved home.
Bring on the scarring childhood memories...
Haha just kidding :)
We're like best friends now!

My amazing missionary and his companion became zone leaders

Went on an Arthritis walk for my baby niece who has Juvenile Arthritis 
*Angles for Alissa*

 Preston took an interest in women's clothing....
Haha nah they're called Lavalavas
which are traditional skirts for men in Kiribati.

I GOT TO HOLD A BUNNY!!!!!!!
You have no idea how much I love those cute, adorable, furry animals...

Visited my favorite ginger and old roommate for a weekend.
It was so nice to get out of my house and see other people!!

Last but not least... got my wisdom teeth out!
First step to completing my mission papers

ONE MONTH DOWN.
23 TO GO

MONTH 2:

Got a package from the most amazing and thoughtful guy :)

Sent a great friend off on his mission

Preston officially left the USA and headed off to the Philippines.
It was a 23 hour trip...
wowza.
But guess what!
I got to talk to him on the phone three times!
Not just once.
But THREE times!!!!
I love airports...

He arrived safely in the Philippines! 
Thank goodness...
Within his first week of being out in the field he already baptized someone.
Can I just say that is absolutely amazing??

I STARTED MY MISSION PAPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And guess what else.
Finished and submitted them to SLC.
In 2 weeks I'll receive my call :)

My beautiful mom had her birthday and got to spend it with my 
entire family.. which is not a common thing.
Such a blessing.

Went on a spur of the moment temple square trip with my wonderful family.
So grateful families are forever.

We had our 8 month anniversary 7000 miles apart.
More in love than ever before.

TWO MONTHS DOWN.
22 MORE TO GO.


Happy Waiting!!

No comments :

Post a Comment