Wednesday, September 18, 2013

All My Heart

Wow has it really been a month since I last blogged?? 
It has been so crazy since I got my mission call! I haven't had as much free time with everything 
I need to do to prepare. 
But don't you worry I'm still here waiting for Preston :)
There has been SO much that happened in the last month!
I'm going to have to do multiple posts just to cover it all!
But today was extra special because 
I GOT A LETTER!
Seriously. I live for these moments. 
Do you know what else I got? 
HIS NAME TAG!
I asked him for one a couple months ago and I finally have it!
I know it's silly to love something like a name tag.. but I don't care. I'll scream from the rooftops about how much I love this little thing. 
At the end of his letter he wrote a little bit of the lyrics from the song
All My Heart by Sleeping With Sirens
It's so perfect.


Did you know its been 178 days since me and Preston were living our lives in Orem?
And its been 134 days since he left for his two year mission?
Guess what.
I still love him more than anything.
For all you people that said I couldn't do it or I wouldn't make it one month..
4 months holding strong and I'm not faltering in the slightest.

No comments :

Post a Comment